This page has expired.
Focus on the Family puts a high value on our team members and offers a unique benefit package that includes:
|Medical - Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
||Dental - Delta
|Prescription Drug coverage
||403(b) Retirement Plans
|Flexible Spending Account Program
||Group Term Life Insurance
|Pre-paid Legal services
||Short and Long Term Disability
|Discounts at our on-campus bookstore
- All employees (non-temporary) begin accruing 3 weeks of vacation on the first day of employment. Part-time employees accrue vacation on a prorated basis.
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 2 paid days a year for volunteering in the community.
- Staff Care classes covering topics like health and nutrition, prayer and worship, creative arts, gardening, sign language and sports and recreation.
- Community Garden
- 2 free counseling sessions for all employees with the Focus counseling staff.
- Leadership growth through classes led by global influencers, and Christian worldview education through our "Family Insight Lecture Series."
- Free Lunch and Learns on topics such as personal finances & health.
- On-site cafeteria
- Free on-site fitness center
- Free exercise classes offered throughout the week
- On-site physical therapy and massages
Focus on the Family makes spiritual development a high priority by offering a monthly staff chapel, weekly team devotions and bible studies, mentoring programs, and dedicated prayer groups.